Mahogany Obsidian Hoop Copper Earrings
You'll love the natural tones of these earthy Mahogany Obsidian Earrings. Each stone has its own pattern of reddish-brown mahogany with black speckles, making it the perfect boho earring. Accented with copper beads, the stone hangs from softly hammered copper formed into an open hoop-shaped curve.
- Ear wire material: copper
- Length of earring dangle from hoop: about 1/2"
- The open hoop is about 1" in diameter
- Stone: Mahogany Obsidian, 8mm
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel-Free: Yes
- Earrings will come on a Handmade In Conifer earring card in a 3” square silver gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
Mahogany Obsidian is a natural glass that includes Magnetite or Hematite which gives the stone its mahogany color. The stone is created when volcanic ash is exposed to heat and dries down to a natural shine! Mahogany Obsidian has been used in jewelry making for years, most notably in the USA by Native Americans.
5% of proceeds donated to Conservation Colorado.
Mahogany Obsidian is a protective stone and is believed to put the wearer at ease. In meditation, the stone is used to relieve tension.